We live in a busy world where there’s always one more thing to check off the to-do list and never enough time to do it. With at-home workout regimens promising results in increasingly short amounts of time, we figured it was only natural that we create a popcorn program just as convenient for the guy or gal on the go.
- We all know that we should drink a glass of water upon waking. But what if that water were popcorn? Snacking solved.
- Maximize your shower by starting with a mouthful of popcorn. Not only are you now multitasking, you’re also diligently chomping. Rinse and repeat.
- Little-known fact: the space beneath the driver’s seat of your car is meant for snack storage. A family bag of popcorn will fit (with a bit of effort) in most models. Your commute is now a popcorn pursuit. Inspiring.
- Dresser drawers — who needs them? Snacks.
- It may be frowned upon to crack open an item from your cart and munch your way through your grocery list, but what if you brought a bite from home? One of our jars should get you through produce and the frozen food aisle.
- Fanny packs. You get it.
- Potpourri smells nice, but you know what tastes better? Popcorn. Distribute jars of popcorn throughout your home for convenient consumption.
Now there’s no excuse to skip the snacking you couldn’t find time for before. Tell us your snacking secrets in the comments!