Sharing is caring, but sometimes the thing you care about most is popcorn. We know the sharing struggle is real, so we’ve compiled a list of highly questionable but effective tactics for bogarting the bowl at your next social gathering.
- Don’t invite anyone.
- Invite them but institute a strict BYOP (bring your own popcorn) policy.
- Physically block attempts to breach your bowl.
- Sneeze on it.
- Say you dropped it on the floor before they arrived.
- Stash it in your bedroom and keep “forgetting things” in there.
- Eat all of it before your guests show up.
- Hide it in a container for a much less delicious snack, like creamed corn.
- Double Good has your back…with family bags — enough to share.