Is there anything more rewarding than eating strings of melted marshmallow off your fingers after successfully constructing a s’more? Turns out, yeah, there is. Because that s’more probably didn’t have popcorn on it.
The trick to crafting the perfect s’more is actually caramel popcorn. The more you know. So next time you find yourself squatting next to an open flame, try this:
- Light that marshmallow on fire. You know you want to.
- Slide your ooey-gooey, sorta-singed marshmallow into the graham cracker and chocolate sandwich already lying in wait.
- Gingerly press as many pieces of Caramel-Diem popcorn into the sticky depths of your marshmallow as space allows. And then, like, maybe a few more.
- Enjoy the wondrousness of your creation and the beauty of all living things because, if only for a moment, the world is in balance.
- Eat the strings of melted marshmallow off your fingers.